Do you remember when I was contemplating making YouTube videos? Well, I finally did it!! Thanks to some lovely ladies Paula from ThirteenThoughts and Tilo from TiloLovesVanilla for being very encouraging. Let's just say my camera was such a hassle to film with but I eventually got a hang of it...Phew!! Then, it was time to edit...Long story cut short, I finally got around it and filmed. I am quite excited and it sounds silly but I am (don't judge me!!). Now what did I film? I was tagged by the lovely Paula to do the #ShineStrong Tag. The #ShineStrong Tag features questions around strength and some hair care questions. It was an interesting tag to do because you also learn about other people and I watched a few of these tags and it's interesting to know that we, women, are quite similar irrespective of what part of the world we live in and I think that's beautiful.
#ShineStrong Tag Questions
1. Finish the sentence "Strong is......"
2. What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
3. What do you do to unwind?
4. What's the one thing you've always wanted to learn?
5. How does your bff (best friend forever) #shinestrong?
6. What natural talents would you want to be gifted with
7. What is your idea of happiness?
8. What is your motto?
9. What is your ultimate #shinestrong hairstyle?
10. Finish the sentence "I love good hair days because...."
11. Share your best tip for strong, healthy hair
12. Finish this sentence "I #shinestrong when I....."
If you are interested on seeing what my answers were, you can click here or watch the video directly from the blog post. I forgot to answer the last question : "I #shinestrong when I am with my immediate family and boyfriend because I can totally be myself and my true self is the silliest person you can ever imagine". I tag everyone who has not done this tag and I would see you in my next....x