1. Nothing beats the feeling of clean makeup brushes on my skin and I always wash my brushes on Sundays so it’s always lovely to do my makeup on Monday morning.
2. I am sure this won’t come as a surprise to you all; I am a huge sucker for packaging. I am just drawn to beautiful packaging and I have often made purchases just because the packaging was so lush.
3. The satisfying click of a lipstick, powder, mascara or anything that closes with a click. I have no idea why it feels satisfying but it just does.
4. The wide grin on my face when my foundation matches my complexion without me having to do any complex manipulation.
5. The proud look on my face when my brows are on fleek especially when they are due for a good thread or tweeze but I still manage to make it work.
6. The rare moment when my eyeliner and cat flick are identical on both eyes. These moments are really far and few, I tell you.
7. The adrenalin rush when a makeup product I have been eyeing is on sale, in stock, in my basket, purchased and on its way to me. I won’t even comment on how I feel when it arrives on my door step.
8. The pout of my lips when I catch a reflection of myself in the lift mirror and realise that my lipstick is still fresh like I just applied it....*wink*.
9. The feeling of achievement when I just paint all my nails and somehow they manage to dry without any smudge.
10. However, nothing beats the happy feeling I get when I take all my makeup off, slide on my granny hair net and jump on my bed. It seriously keeps me going especially when I am having a tough day because I know everything will be fine once I am on my bed.
If you are a beauty lover, let me know in the comments box what beauty related thing makes you happy. I have many more but who has time to read a long post on Monday. I hope you enjoyed this little different post and I will see you in my next post tomorrow...xx