I was contacted to try out the Skinny Tan 7-Day Tanner* a little while ago. Of course, I do not need to tan and I have never actually used fake tan but I thought one of you lovely lot may want to try it out instead. I know with Winter in full swing, a nice tan can definitely switch things up a bit before Spring/Summer comes around. Skinny Tan apparently was one of the few products to get all Dragons (in Dragon's Den TV programme) fighting over a share to invest in the business. In case, you would like to learn more about this; here's a video link to it.
Skinny Tan 7-Day Tanner
According to Skinny Tan, this 7-Day Gradual Tanner uses natural tanning ingredients which give the skin a nice bronze that also develops into a deep and natural looking tan that lasts for up to 7-days. It also contains Guarana, an active ingredient which helps dissimulate cellulite. The 7-Day Tanner is infused with a delicious coconut scent which gives it an obvious pleasant fragrance. A few of my friends who use fake tan claim that some fake tans smell really nasty so if this smells like coconut, then it must be more pleasant to use. Now, I can't really say anything from first hand experience because I have not used it as mentioned. If you are interested in trying this, all I ask is for you to share your views with me on what you think about the product which may be helpful for some people. You can purchase it if you wish here and here.
What do you have to do?
I have one pack of the 7-Day Tanner up for grabs and it contains 150 ml of product and Two Mitts for application including one in a normal size and a cute mini mitt. If you would like to try this out, then find below how you can get this:
1. You have to be a follower of this blog through Bloglovin or GFC.
2. Leave a comment below telling me why you want try Skinny Tan.
3. You have to be 18 years old and above to enter.
4. It is only open to people in the UK (sorry my international readers; more giveaways up soon)
5. I would like to hear your views on this product so I can share it on my blog or you can guest post if you prefer.
6. This giveaway/trial is open from 1 Feb 2015 and will end on the 8th Feb 2015 and I will choose the winner via random.org. The winner will be contacted on the 9th Feb 2015.
That's it folks and I hope you had an amazing weekend and a wonderful week ahead.
UPDATE: GIVEAWAY CLOSED-WINNER ANNOUNCED BELOW