I cannot believe we have come to the end of February so soon; it seemed like it just whizzed past me. I hope your February was amazing and here's a toast to even better months in the year. I have been loving quite a few things this month including beauty and non-beauty items so I decided to combine them all in one post.
Beauty and Makeup Favourites
1. Chanel Les Beiges Powder: Of course this has to be a favourite having already featured it in a post here. Although, I bought it mainly for its pretty packaging, the powder in itself is really amazing and gives my face a nice matte finish with a healthy glow as promised on its packaging. I love it.
2. Clinique Anti-Blemish Foundation: You know the feeling you get when you have found "The Foundation", it's one that cannot be faked and the amount of love I have for this foundation cannot be compared to any other. I have been so busy enjoying it that I have not written a post yet but fear not! a post is on its way.
3. Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine: I have never really been a fan of lip butters because I prefer lip balms. I don't really like dipping my hands into a tub but I don't mind doing that with the Korres Lip Butter. It has to be one of the most hydrating and moisturising lip butters I have tried. I have a post on it here.
4. &Other Stories Blusher in Caddage Pink: This is one of my most surprising purchases this year. I already have a review of it here so you can have a read. It is richly pigmented which goes to say you need a light hand with it. Its lasting power is really good and it's perfect for my skin tone. I have nothing bad to say at all.
5.La Roche Posay Effaclar AI Targeted Spot Treatment- This is by far one of the best spot treatments I have ever used and it has been raved about so much and having used it now; I know why. It literally zaps any spots/acne/blemish within a few hours and if you use it over night, you can be sure to wake up with no spots. A full review will be up soon.
1. Anker Portable Phone Charger: A full review on this is already here. This lipstick-like portable charger has changed my life in regards to my iPhone<---- I know that's sounds and look cheesy but it's true. I always worry about charging my phone because I do so much on it and now with this, all my worries are in the past. it's a total game changer and I cannot recommend it enough.
2. Zara Sales Handbag/Pouches: I loved all my purchases from Zara during the sales and I just wished the sales could go on forever. These are real gems and I don't even know which is my favourite of the lot because they all are very handy, durable and good quality. A full review on these bags are here. That's it folks and I hope you have enjoyed this little post. I am glad the Monthly Favourites are back but I hope it has come to stay. See you in my next post...x