April is going to be super busy for me so I may not be posting as much as planned but I have prepped a few posts ready so we can all stay in touch. As always, I will reply all my emails and comments which you all know I cherish and I can't wait for these busy times to be over just so I can get back to my normal routine. As mentioned in my Blogversary post, I recently purchased a Canon 600D DSLR Camera and I have been obsessed with it. I literally run back home after work everyday just to play with it; I feel like a child again with a new toy. Although, I have had a few cameras ranging from Nikon and FujiFilm which were point and shoot digital and Bridge cameras respectively, I still found handling my DSLR a little bit challenging. I bought it because I wanted to take my photography to a new level and I felt I had practised with the others really well. A DSLR is definitely different from these other cameras as there are so many things to learn and tweak to get really nice pictures. I did not want use the Auto setting so I have been using the Manual setting only because I wanted to experiment. I have been practising as much as I can in a variety of environments including low light, day light, night time and artificial light from the bulb in my room. It has been a little frustrating especially in the first week but practice indeed helps and I thought I would share a few pictures with you all. I am still very much a novice with using it but it seems every day gets better with practise.So, I thought I share a few of my favourites with you...enjoy...x
1. Black Seedless Grapes: I am obsessed with black seedless grapes and they satisfy most of my sugar cravings..
2. Grapes Special Bowl: So obsessed with grapes that I had to buy a special chalice for it and they taste even better in it...No, I am serious!!
3. Faux Flowers and Mini Vase: I fell in love with this flower and vase two weeks ago; it was staring at me off the prettiest crafts window shop...I could not leave it there.. I absolutely could not ...:-)
4. Selfie Phone Case: Yes, I shamelessly got a phone case of one of my favourite selfies...does that mean I am vain??
5. Stuffed Pets: I am not a teddy bear girl but I love my stuffed puppies (I can't have a real one in my flat) and piggie...they are so adorable, No?
10. My iPad Mini all prepped for NetFlix: This scenario keeps me sane when I am having a tough day because I know I can relax once I get to my room, slip under my duvet and watch Netflix.....
11. Drug Store Eyeshadow Palettes (Rimmel and L.A. Colours): Just admiring my Drug Store Eyeshadow Palettes which were all bought from Poundland....how I love you my dear Poundland!!!...xo
I hope you have enjoyed my little post on a few of my favourite things. What has been your favourite thing this March? See you in my next post....x